Hello friends.

This is where potential new members learn more about <Europa> and old veterans tell their dragon tales. Feel free to post anything EQ related here or ask questions.
nasaan
Decaying Skeleton

Hello friends.

Post by nasaan »

Hello Friends,

My name is Nasaan. I've been gaming online for nearly 24 years, dating all the way back text based MUD games like Medievia. I don't know if I personally know anyone in Europa, but I was referred here to the forums by Llodd.

I'm not new to p99, I've been a registered member of their forums in 2010, although, I don't really have any characters to note.

This time around I am playing a wood elf ranger named Elorendil... my normal character name Nasaan seems to be taken here already, and the only thing the GMs will tell me that is the character exists on an account that is not my own... Which is odd to me, as I usually never have a problem getting this name in any MMO I've never played... maybe it's an old account I've forgotten? I don't know... GMs wont give me any more information other than the character exists.

Anyway, I've been living in the EU since 2012, and every time I've played Everquest, the name Europa seems to come up... I believe you all existed on Ragefire, when I was a member of Darkwind.. I also know the name from Agnarr, and from Mangler... so When my brother and I decided to come back to P99 again... Europa seemed like a normal option for a guild.

A bit of background about me... I'm originally from the United States, I've been playing Everquest on and off since 2001, when I played on Terris-thule. I've played almost every MMO imaginable. EQ, EQ2, WoW, SWG, Lineage2, FF14, RFOnline, Rift... I've also played a number of EMU servers, mainly here on p99 (back in 2016/17), PEQ, and THF... I also have played the SWG Legends private server, and several Lineage2 private servers.

In all my gaming history, I've spend many many hours all over the place, and I'd love to find a place to properly settle down and feel at home.. and I hope that maybe I can find the place here in Europa... Everquest holds a special place in my heart, as I have very fond memories going back to when I was still a teenager.

I look forward to meeting and talking with you all..

Kind Regards,

Nasaan
Forau
Basher/Bouncer

Re: Hello friends.

Post by Forau »

Welcome, and see you in Norrath. :)
Forau - 60 Rogue
Aaluvil - 60 Druid
Dunderslanet - 60 Shaman
Ururz - 60 Warrior
Toori - 60 Enchanter
Ayperoz - 57 Necromancer
Agraez - 55 Shadow Knight
Arzozah - 52 Monk

A.k.a. Antabus Tremblehands of <Odyssey> on various servers.
aaelin
Decaying Skeleton

Post by aaelin »

omg a fellow darkwind =) i vaguely recognise the name i played back in the day with madlez as leader on necro named genoside
hope to see you in game take care =)
p.s.
not a europa member but about to apply when lvl becomes about right

aaelin
dark elf
mage
nasaan
Decaying Skeleton

Post by nasaan »

Hello again,

I should also add, I do have a 51 druid here on p99, I just don't really want to play it, and it's gear is fairly terrible! lol

Also, I think there is something weird with the forums here... I keep getting menus that automatically drop down, on the left and right sides of my screen... How do I fix that? it's quite annoying -- https://imgur.com/a/HC2BPYq to see what I mean
Nafse
Decaying Skeleton with Cracked Staff

Post by Nafse »

Uh, that's a feature :?
Nafse
Riot