Memorial event for Sinadin on 11./12. May?

This is where potential new members learn more about <Europa> and old veterans tell their dragon tales. Feel free to post anything EQ related here or ask questions.
guapillo
Assistant Officer

Re: Memorial event for Sinadin on 11./12. May?

Post by guapillo »

Which message are you using? I am to log in now, maybe with my enchanter or if you have another group plan tell me
Forau
Basher/Bouncer

Post by Forau »

Sorry, I had no time today, been away since this morning. I hope it worked out well. :)
Forau - 60 Rogue
Aaluvil - 60 Druid
Dunderslanet - 60 Shaman
Ururz - 60 Warrior
Toori - 60 Enchanter
Ayperoz - 57 Necromancer
Agraez - 55 Shadow Knight
Arzozah - 52 Monk

A.k.a. Antabus Tremblehands of <Odyssey> on various servers.
slozem
Executive Officer

Post by slozem »

I finally called it a day. Thank you to everyone who participated :) Today I wrapped things up with a few item handouts, a last minute rescue out of nowhere for a duo in crystal caverns Queen Dracnia camp, and two Cazel kills with the help of Nareen and Brimuk.

It was actually a good way to spend time in EQ, helping people was very rewarding and I think many players that we encountered will remember this weekend and hopefully Sinadin fondly :)
guapillo
Assistant Officer

Post by guapillo »

I didn't have a lot of time, but I helped today some lowbies in commons area. It was very nice. Moreover I received some tells from ppl who had played with Sinadin in the past. It has been a good day in memory of our friend
Margy
Class Leader

Post by Margy »

I totally missed this event :cry: . Was baking cake and applepie on saturday, was taken out on a lunch for mothersday by Malystryx (I think you remember him) and sunday ofcourse was mothersday and had company all day then we ended with a movie.
So I had a very good weekend, but would have loved to see you online and play with you in memory of Sinadin. He was a great player and a great person.
Margy, level 60 Halfling Druid.
Kenau, level 60 Dark Elf Enchanter. MAX JC
Lyrelle, level 60 Dark Elf Cleric.
Zwelbast, level 60 Ogre Shaman

Nkron
Decaying Skeleton with Cracked Staff

Post by Nkron »

Hello.

I didn't know him but I joined to memorial event because I liked that action. I was online during weekend but I think didn't enough for Sinadin's Memorial (two lowbies buffed with crap necro buffs and some crap loot gave to another) Then this week was camping dwarven at BBM dock and gave loot (bronze axes and chainmail armor) to any lowbie passing by there in remembrance of Sinadin. If you missed the event you can do like me: Create your own event for a day or two and remember Sinadin in your own ;)

Best regards.
slozem
Executive Officer

Post by slozem »

Hey Lyrelle - I am glad to hear you had a good weekend - and yes, I do remember Malystryx :)

Pity to have missed Guapillo and you, and so many others. But this wasn't about me, so "mission accomplished" either way ;)

I will let you know should I decide to play a bit some day. Helping people has the advantage that it has "instant meaning" as opposed to questing an item that you are not going to use because you are not an active player...
Llodders
Ex-Officer

Post by Llodders »

Hope this went down well, had so many great times with Sinadin on many of his chars from duoing Charasis with his enc and killing dragons in WW. Yeah a lot of duoing =]

RiP old friend.